Real Chemistry Think Tank: Improve Customer Experience Through A Holistic Engagement Model
Taren Grom, Co-Founder and Editor, PharmaVOICE (Moderator) Joshua Prabhakar, VP and Head of Franchise, Sobi North America Jo Ann Saitta, Chief Digital Officer, Real Chemistry
Joshua Prabhakar and Jo Ann Saitta discuss how creating a holistic engagement model is improving the customer experience for rare disease patients engaging with a new brand that has launched to market during COVID.
Listen to Josh and Jo Ann as they discuss:
- Launching a drug in COVID
- The challenges and opportunities of marketing rare disease drugs
- How engaging all customers and influencers (patients, HCPs, payors) across the journey can have a valuable impact on the customer experience of rare disease patients
- Developing an agile approach through principles of customer experience by being holistic and starting small and adaptable to meet the patients where they are
- Pharma’s acceleration to achieve omnichannel experiences as compared to other industries, and how we can learn from them
- Balancing metrics and structure to deliver relevant customer engagement and the essence of the brand
This Think Tank is #2 in a series of 6.
About the Sponsors
Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company with an alchemic mix of people, clients and partners working from bench to bedside, making the world a healthier place. Real Chemistry believes that the way to real, transformative change is through the uncommon combination of talents, disciplines and technologies.
For more information please visit https://www.realchemistry.com