What is PharmaVoice 100?
- Providing Inspiration — The people who are a driving force in the life-sciences industry
- Leaders in research and development, marketing, technology, creativity, strategy, medicine, etc. They positively impact their peers, their colleagues, their companies, their communities, as well as the industry at large through their actions
- Set industry trends, their passion and conviction create opportunities out of obstacles. They are innovative and have the ability to think outside the box. They develop breakthrough strategies, products, and services. They are known for pioneering new paths and lifting their companies to new heights. They also take the time to mentor the next generation of industry leaders.
- Submissions will be evaluated on personal accounts that detail how an individual has inspired you, motivated you, and positively impacted you or your company. Please do not submit bios from company websites as a submission.
- There is no specified word count; submissions should be substantive and capture the inspired and innovative spirit of the prospective nominee.
- Individuals may be named to the PharmaVoice 100 more than once; however, previous recognition does not guarantee future inclusion.
- The PharmaVoice 100 is not intended to be a popularity contest and the number of submissions for any one individual does not carry the same weight as the quality and personal account of an individual’s impact on his or her teams, their companies, their communities, and the industry at large included in the submission(s).
- Self-nominations are not accepted
Please email questions and any supplementary material directly to PharmaVoice Team at [email protected]
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm ET on April 1, 2022.Nominate