Next Gen Patient Services Models – Leveraging Innovative Technology to Increase Speed to Therapy and Better Serve Patients
Maria Kirsch, Senior Vice President & Head of Patient Services Operations, EVERSANA
John Wiedemann, Director, Patient Experience and Support Services, Travere Therapeutics
Austin Fisher, Director, Market Access, Bristol Myers Squibb
Increasing access barriers in the U.S. have led to lower patient acquisition, retention and conversion: Prescription fill rates are decreasing significantly, and newly launched products are experiencing increased patient drop-off. Although life sciences companies use traditional technology solutions to alleviate these obstacles, their efforts to operationalize quickly, synthesize multiple data sources and provide true value to their patients often fall short. In this 60-minute virtual panel, PharmaVOICE Co-Founder and Editor Taren Grom interviews industry leaders to discuss how manufacturers can leverage innovative technology, such as advanced analytics and machine learning, to overcome access barriers, personalize patient and HCP engagement, maximize outcomes throughout the patient journey and demonstrate therapeutic success.
Key takeaways from this event:
- By leveraging innovative technology and data & analytics, manufacturers can generate deep insights into access, affordability and adherence barriers to better serve patient needs.
- Personalized engagement – the right message at the right time – improves patient adherence and overall patient outcomes.
- Manufacturers should work directly with their patient community and their caregivers to co-create patient services programs.
This panel is designed for managers and executives with titles including:
- Patient Services/Assistance/Hub/Adherence Management
- Patient/Consumer Marketing and Engagement
- Management of Specialty/Rare/Complex Therapies
- Commercial (Marketing & Sales)
- Market Access/Reimbursement
About the Sponsors
EVERSANA is the leading independent provider of global services to the life sciences industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product life cycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers and payers.For more information please visit www.eversana.com.