Boost Your Med Ed Strategy by Engaging Digital Opinion Leaders
• Tauseef Ali, MD, FACG, FACP, AGAF; Specialty: Gastroenterology
• Roxana Daneshjou, MD, PhD; Specialty: Dermatology
• Gil Morgan, MD; Specialty: Oncology
• Arun Divakaruni, PhD, CEO, Avant Healthcare
The HCP engagement landscape is evolving, but one thing remains the same: Opinion leaders matter. And today’s Digital Opinion Leaders (DOLs) – who are defined by their social media presence and passion for sharing scientific expertise through digital channels – can engage with HCPs in a way that meets their needs and channel preferences.
But how can we as healthcare marketers best partner with DOLs in order to deliver effective medical education on social channels? Join a conversation with some of Avant Healthcare’s trusted DOL advisors to find out how.
- Identify potential gaps in your HCP medical education strategy when it comes to engaging DOL
- Uncover opportunities to maximize DOL partnerships in all facets of HCP medical education
- Hear directly from DOLs on the best way to partner with corporate teams to deliver valuable medical education on social platforms
About the Sponsors
Avant Healthcare is a medical and marketing communications agency that strategically partners with our pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to engage and educate healthcare providers. We help change HCP beliefs through innovative marketing and medical educational solutions that are grounded in science and clinical practice.For more information please visit avanthc.com.