NOTE: The content below contains the first few paragraphs of the printed article and the titles of the sidebars and boxes, if applicable.
TedMed 2015, which is taking place at La Quinta Resort & Club, Palm Springs, Ca., Nov. 18-Nov. 20, features a range of experiences and perspectives to provide the richest possible landscape for creative collisions. Any chance meeting at TedMed can lead to exciting new ideas and insights. Each conversation with a new person could reveal new trends, treatments and technologies – or spark them.
A healthy society is everyone’s business. That’s why TedMEd speakers are thought leaders and accomplished individuals from every sector of society, both inside and outside of medicine. Whether they come from science, business, academia, government, law, media, or the arts — whether they are doctors, patients, or Muppets — the extraordinary voices of the TedMed stage unlock the imagination.
They inspire new thinking that can lead to a healthier world.
For more information, visit tedmed.com.
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Palm Springs, Calif.
PharmaVOICE is attending this event.
Hilton Hotel Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia
4th Content Marketing
for Life Sciences
The Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel, Philadelphia
ExL Events, exlevents.com
Real World Evidence & Market Access Summit 2015
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District,
Life Science Transparency
Q1 Productions, q1productions.com
Mobile Medical Apps Summit
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic
ACO Population Health Congress
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Orlando, Fla.
CONNECTIONS Summit at CES
Parks Associates, parksassociates.com
7th Annual Next
& Sustainable Chemicals 2016
PharmaVOICE subscribers receive a 15% discount; register using discount code 1608MEDIA15.
PepTalk: The Protein Science Week
Town and Country Resort &
Convention Center, San Diego
Cambridge Healthtech Institute,
5th Trial Master File Summit
Westin Arlington Gateway,
ExL Events, exlevents.com
Clinical Trial Collaborations
Boston Marriott Cambridge,
PharmaVOICE subscribers receive a 15%
discount; register using discount code PVO15.
The Conference Forum,
For a complete listing of industry events, visit
STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, AND CIRCULATION
1. Publication title: PharmaVOICE
2. Publication no.: #23626
3. Filing date: September 30, 2015
4. Issue frequency: published monthly except combined issues in July/August and Nov./Dec.
5. No. of issues published annually: 10
6. Annual subscription price: US: $190.
7. Complete mailing address of known office of publication: PharmaLinx LLC, 244 Jacobs Creek Road, Titusville, NJ 08560, Titusville, NJ 08560
8. Complete mailing address of headquarters or general business office of publisher: PharmaLinx LLC, 244 Jacobs Creek Road, Titusville, NJ 08560, Titusville, NJ 08560
9. Full names and complete mailing addresses of publisher, editor, and managing editor:
Lisa Banket, P.O. Box 327, Titusville, NJ 08560, Taren Grom, P.O. Box 327, Titusville, NJ 08560, and Denise Myshko, P.O. Box 327, Titusville, NJ 08560
10. Owner: Lisa Banket, Taren Grom, and
11. Known bondholders, mortgagees, and other security holders owning or holding 1 percent or more of total amount of bonds, mortgages, or other securities: (none)
13. Publication title: PharmaVOICE
14. Issue date for circulation data below:
15. Extent and nature of circulation (avg. no. copies each issue during preceeding 12 months and actual no. copies of single issue published nearest to filing date, respectively). Total no. copies – 18,134 and 18,200. Individual paid/requested mail subscriptions stated on Form 3541: 17,566 and 17,575. Sales through dealers and carriers, street vendors, counter sales, and other paid or requested distribution outside USPS: 25 and 8. Total paid and/or requested circulation: 17,591 and 17,583. Nonrequested copies stated on Form 3541: 0 and 0.
Free or nominal rate distributed outside the mail: 58 and 74. Total free or nominal rate distributed: 140 and 350. Total distribution: 17,789 and 18,007. Copies not distributed: 345 and 193. Total: 18,134 and 18,200. Percent paid and/or requested circulation: 98.8 and 97.7.
16. This statement of ownership will be printed in the November/December 2015 issue of this publication.
17. I certify that all information furnished on this form is true and complete. I understand that anyone who furnishes false or misleading information on this form or who omits material or information on the form may be subject to criminal sanctions (including fines and imprisonment) and/or civil sanctions (including civil penalties).
(Signed) Marah Walsh, Founding Partner