Business Intelligence & Analytics for the New Age
Sandeep Upadhyay, Director AI & Analytics | Cognizant Digital Business
Naveen Sharma, Head of AI & Analytics Life Sciences | Cognizant Digital Business
Traditional insight communication methods are ineffective and costly.
Clients waste millions of dollars each year in building new report and dashboard assets, yet these assets have an average active lifespan of only 3 – 6 months. No wonder clients complain about swimming in an ocean but are still thirsty for water – they just don’t get the insights they need in the right timeframe.
While technology advancements in data exploration, storytelling, chat bots, natural language querying, auto visualization have unleashed new experiences in analytics, the fundamental challenges of effective business intelligence and analytics platforms still exists.
Learn how Cognizant is bringing a fresh perspective to this age-old problem and how we solve it for our clients.
In this session you will learn:
- Why traditional insight communication techniques of BI (reporting and dashboarding) are a white elephant (ineffective and expensive)?
- What is the true holy grail for insight communication / data consumption and why it has been so elusive?
- Newer techniques and the path our life sciences clients are taking towards transforming traditional reporting & dashboarding to make it more personal, useful, and impactful
Who should attend:
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Professionals
- Sales & Marketing Analytics & Operations Professionals
- Business Analysts & Data Scientists
- Visualization & Data Exploration Engineers
About the Sponsors
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. With our global solution development and implementation partner, Cognizant, we help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.For more information please visit www.qlik.com/us/.