Building a Secure, Automated Quality System to Accelerate Time to Market
Kevin Clark, Manager Global Clinical Operations PMO, Boston Scientific
Seonah Iverson, Product Marketing Manager, DocuSign
Today life science companies face a perfect storm of factors driving their costs up and sales down. With 40% of R&D costs linked to paper-based processes, legacy, manual processes pose a particular threat – costing life science companies billions of dollars a year and delaying product launch and commercialization*.
Boston Scientific is tackling these challenges head on. Learn how they are modernizing their systems across departments to accelerate product development while reducing regulatory risk. Our speakers will share the path to achieving meaningful results like saving $4.4 million annually by automating processes across regulated and non-regulated use cases.
*Source: SAFE-BioPharma Association August 2018
- Understand the importance of modernizing systems and the immense impact platforms like DocuSign can have to keep product development moving forward
- Learn how to automate regulated processes across multiple use cases in order to reduce regulatory risk
- Best practices for tackling necessarily complex processes within a life science company’s chain of custody
Who should attend:
- Tech decision makers across all life sciences companies (medical device, pharma, biosciences, biotech, etc.)
- Primary Target Audiences:
- IT / Systems
- Compliance and Legal
- Clinical Trials and Clinical Operations
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
About the Sponsors
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act-on, and manage agreements. As part of our cloud-based System of Agreement Platform, DocuSign offers eSignature—the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, more than 425,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people’s lives.For more information please visit www.docusign.com.