Navigating the Recovery Phases of the Pandemic – Innovative Ways Nurse Educators Are Being Leveraged
Andrea Heslin Smiley, President and CEO, VMS BioMarketing
As we transition into the next phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, predicting “what’s next” and “what will the recovery look like” are questions many biopharma marketers are asking as they strategize how best to execute their brand strategy and plans for the remainder of the year. Since March, many brands have rapidly invested in remote methods of engagement to make sure patients were receiving the support they needed, as the historical dependence on HCPs to play this role had greatly diminished. At the same time, companies pivoted away from traditional in-person models of HCP engagement to virtual, peer-to-peer engagement models that better meet HCPs when and where they need information. As the industry navigates reentry and recovery, which innovative models for patient engagement and HCP communication will continue to be embraced and which tactics might cease to be relevant?
- Reentry learnings from current patient and HCP engagement programs, including testimonials, insights and key metrics
- Considerations on what the next phase of the recovery will look like and what brands should be mindful of
- Best practices in supporting dynamic, scalable and compliant HCP and patient engagement programs
- The growing demand for partners that use sophisticated approaches to learn, iterate and improve the impact of engagement programs in real-time
- Innovative ways biopharma is utilizing Clinical Nurse Educators for HCP and patient engagement
- Increased importance of shifting thinking away from activity-based metrics to outcomes-based metrics
About the Sponsors
This webinar is brought to you by VMS BioMarketing, a leading provider of patient support solutions focused on empowering healthcare providers and patients through education, training, and ongoing health coaching. For more than 20 years, VMS has been dedicated to enabling Clinical Educators to provide the personalized support necessary to help patients successfully start and stay on therapy.For more information please visit www.vmsbiomarketing.com.