Machine Learning for Patient Forecasting and Site Selection
David Hadley, PhD, Director of Data Quality and Analytics
Moderated by Debra Kientop, VP, Life Sciences
The clinical development marketplace continues to become more complex and competitive, with stricter regulatory standards and trial oversight—all the while demanding patient-centric drug development. These, and other factors, contribute to unsustainable costs and longer timelines before much-needed therapies reach the market. As the industry looks to technology to drive efficiencies and reduce costs—machine learning continually rises as one of the most promising solutions. In this webinar, we will demonstrate specifically how machine learning can augment and assist human intelligence to perform better patient forecasting. By extracting pertinent EMR information, including physicians’ notes, reading binary data from images and medical scans and comparing them to a study’s inclusion and exclusion criteria, machine learning can more efficiently and effectively identify the appropriate sites and patients for clinical trial enrollment—ultimately supporting more effective trials.
- Identify various areas of clinical data and analytics where machine learning can influence clinical trials
- Patient data can be enhanced beyond the discrete fields in an EMR system to digitally screen patients for clinical trials
- Synthetic cohorts are an emerging way to utilize real-world data to reduce patient burden and the costs associated with running a clinical trial
- Forecasting when patient groups will become available offers better prediction at the time of trial design as to the duration, and therefore cost, of the clinical trial
- Finding the right patient at the right time is key to trial recruitment, and longitudinal analysis highlights the need to have ongoing monitoring of potentially eligible patients
Who Should Attend:
- CROs and Life Sciences, especially clinical development planning and medical affairs
- Investigator-initiated Trial Leadership
- Clinical Research Professionals
About the Sponsors
Inteliquet is a leading provider of intelligent technology, insights, and expertise that help dramatically reduce the barriers and time involved in designing and conducting clinical trials and research, from feasibility and site selection to patient screening and matching. We harness vast sets of oncology and patient data to bring a new level of clarity to the process and to accelerate new scientific discoveries.For more information please visit inteliquet.com/.