Education that Inspires Action: Align Your Communications Programs with Physician Needs
John Kane, Managing Director, MedThink Communications
Cassie Stox, Senior Director, Media Strategy, MedThink Communications
As we adjust to communication without personal interaction, it’s more difficult than ever to engage healthcare providers. When you do get an opportunity to interact with a physician, are you doing everything you can to engage and deliver your message in a way that will be retained?
Physicians want and need education from pharma. Engagement through education builds trust, especially in these uncertain times, and it opens doors, minds, and opportunities for you and your brand.
Find out how an education-first mindset will engage, inform, and motivate HCPs to action, both in this new environment of social distancing and in the future as we adjust to a new normal.
Join us to learn:
- What content physicians really want from pharma
- New approaches to creating and delivering compelling content to HCPs, even during a crisis
- Content delivery mechanisms and nonpersonal channels that drive change by providing what physicians want right now
- Techniques to help ensure that messages are remembered and recalled
- How to assess the success of educational initiatives in driving behavior change
About the Sponsors
MedThink Communications is a transformative healthcare communications agency that takes your brand beyond the expected. We solve complex marketing challenges with an integrated approach called Performance-Driven Medical Education™ (PDME). PDME unites science, storytelling, behavioral science, and technology to shift perception and impact the behavior of healthcare professionals.For more information please visit www.medthinkcomm.com/.