Driving improved access and compliance through direct-to-physician sampling
Joel Wayment, VP, Operations, Cardinal Health 3PL
Jennifer Baughman, Director, Operations, Cardinal Health 3PL
For many commercial teams, accessing physicians for sample distribution has never been more challenging. Over the past 10 years, the number of physicians who are accessible to pharma sales teams has declined by nearly half.
As a result, many companies are shifting to direct-to-physician (DTP) sampling programs to help overcome access and compliance concerns. In this webinar, Cardinal Health 3PL will explore:
- Industry trends driving the move toward DTP sampling
- Key considerations for developing a successful DTP sampling program
- How to drive efficiencies and improve user experience through a DTP sampling approach
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Processes and business rules to help ensure PDMA compliance
- Parameters and guidelines for physician sample requests
- How to design a user-friendly ordering experience
- The value of a dedicated sample management team
- How to leverage repacking capabilities to reduce waste
Who Should Attend
This webinar is ideal for pharmaceutical professionals in supply chain, trade, channel, sales operations, and marketing/product management functions looking for ways to optimize their current sampling program by driving efficiencies, lowering costs and improving compliance.
About the Sponsors
Cardinal Health 3PL delivers end-to-end third party logistics services and direct distribution models that mitigate your risk and create closer connections throughout the patient journey. From transportation management to warehousing, distribution and inventory, we deliver comprehensive business support for 3PL and direct distribution models, as well as best in class order to cash solutions to provide complete visibility into ordering, chargebacks and returns.For more information please visit www.cardinalhealth.com/en/services/manufacturer/pharma-manufacturer/cardinal-health-specialty-solutions/logistics-solutions/3pl-and-direct-distribution.html.