Digital Health: Disruptive Technology or Just a Disruption?
Lisa Suennen, Lead, Digital and Technology Group; Lead, Manatt Ventures
Digital technology is redefining every segment of healthcare—from drug discovery and clinical trials to patient treatment and monitoring. Healthcare, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals all make the top-five list of industries facing the greatest digital disruption over the next three years. What are the full implications of the digital revolution for life sciences companies? How are business models, research protocols and patient experiences being reimagined for a new digital age? And with advances being introduced at lightning speed, how can you distinguish the real promise from the marketing puffery? Manatt provides the answers in an all-new webinar.
The Food and Drug Administration will consider the first drug developed through artificial intelligence in 2020. Clearly, digital advances are having a profound impact on the industry. Register now, and make sure your organization is ready.
The program will:
- Explore how the digital revolution is driving transformation, with the patient experience at the core.
- Reveal which technologies are generating real change in healthcare—and which are just generating hype.
- Examine the frontier technologies fueling industry buzz, including artificial intelligence (AI), digital therapeutics, 3-D learning, virtual reality, voice and blockchain.
- Share high-value use cases demonstrating how breakthrough technologies are reinventing research, clinical trials, clinical training, patient education, clinical care, post-treatment monitoring, operations and administration, and the patient and caregiver experiences.
- Discuss the new market players leading transformative innovation across healthcare.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program will be valuable for anyone involved in strategic planning—and everyone whose function will be affected by the digital revolution, including:
- C-Suite/Senior Leadership
- Strategy Officers/Directors
- Corporate Management
- Brand and Product Management
- Information Technology Management
- Data Management/Analysis
- Marketing/Advertising/Sales Promotion
- Clinical Trial Management/Clinical Monitoring
About the Sponsors
Manatt Health combines legal excellence, first-hand experience in shaping public policy, sophisticated strategy insight and deep analytic capabilities to provide uniquely valuable professional services across the full range of health industry players. Our 160+ attorneys and consultants from Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, and its consulting subsidiary, Manatt Health Strategies, LLC, are passionate about helping clients advance their business interests, fulfill their missions and lead healthcare into the future. Manatt Health teams with Manatt Digital to bring in-depth understanding of customer engagement and the technologies transforming healthcare. Visit https://www.manatt.com/health.For more information please visit www.manatt.com/health.