How to Challenge the Status Quo in Highly Competitive Markets
Fred Marshall, CEO, Quantum Learning
Are the entrenched habits of physicians limiting your product’s growth? Grow your brand appropriately by Challenging the Status Quo.
Quantum’s “Challenge the Status Quo” approach shows salespeople and their managers how to change physicians’ thinking and treatment habits in 4 steps:
- Supplying the energy to change. No one changes without motivation or energy. We show your sales force how to supply the energy to change for your specific brand in a way that both motivates and differentiates.
- Providing clear and compelling reasons to believe that your product will make things better
- Asking for an incremental commitment that is easy for the physician to say “yes” to
- Consolidating this new mindset and behavior into habits that last and continue to grow your brand for years to come.
- Learn how to grow your brand by showing your salespeople how to appropriately challenge the status quo while elevating their clinical credibility and deepening their customer relationships.
- Understand why the right competitive selling behaviors simplify everything from hiring the right people in the first place to setting clear expectations, from providing actionable feedback to keeping your team focused on those actions which will directly move the needle.
- Learn how to create meaningful differentiation even when there isn’t a lot that’s different between your product and the competition.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing leadership (SVP, VP, and Director level)
- Sales leadership (SVP, VP, and Director level)
- Brand Managers
- Product Managers
- Training (Director and Manager level)
- Commercial Excellence
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Marketing Management
- Product Management
- Medical Education Management
- Sales Management
About the Sponsors
Quantum delivers research-based pharmaceutical sales training proven to move the needle in highly competitive markets.
Quantum provides the most comprehensive and integrated competitive selling solutions available, enabling sales and marketing leaders to achieve their business and strategic objectives through research-based tools, skills, and insights that reliably deliver measurable results through Kirkpatrick Levels 3 and 4.
The right behaviors simplify everything. Sales force effectiveness begins with doing blinded field rides to identify a handful of core behaviors that actually move the needle for your brand. Once you’ve got those core behaviors figured out, everything else falls into place.For more information please visit www.quantumlearninginc.com/.