2018 Healthcare Predictions
Diane Hayes, Ph.D., President and Co-Founder, InCrowd, Inc.
Phil Moyer, Senior Director, Physician/Crowd Operations, InCrowd, Inc.
Every year, InCrowd surveys physicians across a wide range of specialties to better understand their perspective on healthcare policies and trends, and learn what they think will happen in the year ahead. Join us as we take a look at physician predictions and insights for 2018, and how they compare to years past.
In the last two years of conducting this survey, drug prices have emerged as one perennial concern for physicians, among others. This year’s survey, again, asked physicians about the changes they want to see versus what they expect to see.
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- What physicians think the trends are going forward when it comes to drug prices
- How physicians’ responses compare to past years on a variety of issues
- What they can do to help reduce healthcare costs, and any suggestions they have for the pharma industry
- What they think will happen to certain aspects of health insurance and coverage, given the recent tax vote
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in first-hand physician insights on the current healthcare landscape
- Healthcare and life sciences marketers and market researchers
- Drug and drug device brand managers
- Hospital administrators
About the Sponsors
InCrowd has pioneered a microsurvey methodology and analytics engine that enables clients to reach targeted specialists and stakeholders easily among its extensive and diverse "Crowd" of healthcare professionals. These experts are available on-demand throughout the United States and around the globe, through the InCrowd platform, which is offered in 20 different languages. The brevity, speed, and simplicity of InCrowd's approach has fundamentally changed the industry by providing quality data in situations where it was previously impossible to get timely market information. Nineteen of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms have relied upon InCrowd's robust quality processes and verified experts to make fast, validated business decisions.For more information please visit www.incrowdnow.com.