Terms and Conditions
1. PharmaLinx LLC holds both the advertiser and its advertising agency responsible for paying all authorized advertising inserted in or attached to PharmaVOICE. All overdue payments will be re-invoiced directly to the advertiser, who will be held fully responsible for payment.
2. Payment is due within 30 days of invoice date. Agency commission will be disallowed on all overdue invoices. In the event the account is placed for collection, customer agrees to pay publisher for all collection costs and/or attorney’s fees incurred. Customer also agrees to pay finance charges on the unpaid balance of 1 1/2% per month.
3. Publisher will not be bound by conditions appearing on insertion orders.
4. It is understood that, in the consideration of the publication of advertisements, the advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and save the publisher harmless from and against any claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, copyright infringement, and any other claims based on the contents or subject matter of such advertisements.
5. Publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising that Publisher feels is not in keeping with the publication’s standards.
6. Publisher shall not be liable for any omitted advertisements.
7. An ad may not be cancelled after the ad space closing date.
8. Publisher will hold the advertiser’s materials for a maximum of one year from last issue date. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to arrange for the disposition of artwork or film before that time, otherwise materials will be destroyed. All requests for the handling of materials must be submitted in writing.
9. Under no circumstances shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages of any advertiser. Under no circumstances shall Publisher’s direct or indirect liability to any advertiser or advertising agency exceed the invoiced cost of the advertisement.
Contact Our Publisher
If you have advertising questions, or would like to speak with our publisher, Lisa Banket, please call 609-730-0196 or email her at email@example.com.