Reprints of PharmaVOICE magazine articles are available in hard copy and PDF formats for a fee.
- Hard-copy article reprints are available in quantities of 100 or more.
- Watermarked, low-res. PDF files are available for single use only. ($30 purchase on pharmavoice.com)
- Promotional low-res. PDF reprints are available for electronic distribution and web posting. ($750 purchase available by emailing email@example.com.)
- Internal Intranet PDF reprints (posted to corporate intranet only) are available for intranet posting. Copyright is clearly marked. ($100 purchase available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- All PDF files have restricted rights.
Editorial reprints from PharmaVOICE magazine that feature your organization’s executives or highlight your products or solutions provide a credible endorsement that augments your company’s in-house marketing literature. Reprints are a fast, easy, and efficient promotional strategy that maximizes your exposure in the life-sciences industry.
Here are just a few ways you can use PharmaVOICE reprints: If you are interested in additional copies or back issues of the publication, click on the link provided at the top of this page.
- Press Handouts
- Sales Prospects
- Customer Mailings
- Trade Shows
- Company Seminars and Meetings
- Direct-Mail Campaigns
Below are the prices for extra issues (charges include shipping):
- 1 – 5 copies – $20 each
- 6 – 10 copies – $18 each
- 11 – 25 copies – $15 each
- 26 – 50 copies – $12 each
- More than 50 copies – $10 each
If you have additional questions regarding PharmaVOICE reprints, contact Marah Walsh at 215-321-8656 or e-mail email@example.com.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, PharmaLinx LLC retains all rights on material published in PharmaVOICE for a period of six months after publication and reprint rights after that period expires.