PharmaVOICE 100 Submission Guidelines
Published each year in the July/August PharmaVOICE issue.
The PharmaVOICE 100 recognize the most inspiring people in the life-sciences industry, as determined by our readers.
The PharmaVOICE 100 are leaders in research and development, marketing, technology, creativity, strategy, medicine, etc. They positively impact their peers, their colleagues, their companies, their communities, as well as the industry at large through their actions.
The PharmaVOICE 100 set industry trends, their passion and conviction create opportunities out of obstacles. They are innovative and have the ability to think outside-the-box. They develop breakthrough strategies, products, and services. They are known for pioneering new paths and lifting their companies to new heights. They also take the time to mentor the next generation of industry leaders.
You may submit up to three nominations, no more than one nominee can be from your own organization. (Please note: this is not intended to be a popularity contest nor is it a ranking.)
Individuals are vetted for inclusion based on the following criteria.
1. Submissions will be evaluated on personal accounts that detail how an individual has positively impacted you or your company. (Please do not submit bios from company websites as a submission.) Please consider the following as part of your submission; accounts related to innovation, new discoveries, medical breakthroughs, leadership and talent development, ground-breaking strategies, leading-edge creativity, etc.
2. There is no specified word count, however, submissions should be substantive and capture the spirit of the PharmaVOICE 100 nominee.
3. Please include supporting information that details honors, awards, board positions, etc., if applicable.
4. The PharmaVOICE 100 is not intended to be a popularity contest and the number of submissions for any one individual is not as important as the quality and detail included in the submission(s).
5. Individuals may be named to the PharmaVOICE 100 more than once; however, previous inclusion does not guarantee future placement.
6. Self-nominations are not accepted.
7. Submissions received by deadline of April 1.
Please feel free to be creative, provide personal anecdotes, or supply any relevant metrics. Please note: write ups may exceed 200 words. Supplemental materials may be emailed directly to Taren Grom at email@example.com
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org