PharmaVOICE 100 Nomination Form
Please return after September 1, 2021 to enter a nomination for consideration for the 2022 List of 100 Most Inspiring People in the Life-Sciences Industry.
You may submit up to three nominations, no more than one nominee can be from your own organization. (Please note: this is not intended to be a popularity contest nor is it a ranking.)
Individuals are vetted for inclusion based on the following criteria.
- Submissions will be evaluated on personal accounts that detail how an individual has inspired you, motivated you, and positively impacted you or your company. (Please do not submit bios from company websites as a submission.) Please consider the following as part of your submission; accounts related to innovation, new discoveries, medical breakthroughs, leadership and talent development, ground-breaking strategies, leading-edge creativity, etc.
- There is no specified word count; submissions should be substantive and capture the inspired and innovative spirit of the prospective nominee.
- Please include supporting information that details honors, awards, board positions, etc., if applicable.
- The PharmaVOICE 100 is not intended to be a popularity contest and the number of submissions for any one individual does not carry the same weight as the quality and personal account of an individual’s impact on his or her teams, their companies, their communities, and the industry at large included in the submission(s).
- Individuals may be named to the PharmaVOICE 100 more than once; however, previous recognition does not guarantee future inclusion.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59pm ET on April 1, 2021
Please feel free to be creative, provide personal anecdotes, or supply any relevant metrics. Please note: supplemental materials may be included in this submission. Only submissions made through the online portal will be accepted.
Please return after Sept 1, 2021 to enter a nomination for consideration for the 2022 List of 100 Most Inspiring People in the Life-Sciences Industry.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Taren Grom, Editor, at