PharmaVOICE 100 Nomination Form
You may submit up to three nominations, no more than one nominee can be from your own organization. (Please note: this is not intended to be a popularity contest nor is it a ranking.)
Individuals are vetted for inclusion based on the following criteria.
- Submissions will be evaluated on personal accounts that detail how an individual has inspired you, motivated you, and positively impacted you or your company. (Please do not submit bios from company websites as a submission.) Please consider the following as part of your submission; accounts related to innovation, new discoveries, medical breakthroughs, leadership and talent development, ground-breaking strategies, leading-edge creativity, etc.
- There is no specified word count; submissions should be substantive and capture the inspired and innovative spirit of the prospective nominee.
- Please include supporting information that details honors, awards, board positions, etc., if applicable.
- The PharmaVOICE 100 is not intended to be a popularity contest and the number of submissions for any one individual does not carry the same weight as the quality and personal account of an individual’s impact on his or her teams, their companies, their communities, and the industry at large included in the submission(s).
- Individuals may be named to the PharmaVOICE 100 more than once; however, previous recognition does not guarantee future inclusion.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59pm ET on April 1, 2022
Please feel free to be creative, provide personal anecdotes, or supply any relevant metrics. Please note: supplemental materials may be included in this submission. Only submissions made through the online portal will be accepted.
Red Jacket Criteria
One of the criteria for being identified as a Red Jacket by PharmaVOICE is having been recognized multiple times as a PharmaVOICE 100, but it’s more than just that. These individuals, who cross a multitude of industry sectors, have raised the bar in terms of what it means to be an inspired leader for their teams, their companies, their communities, and for the industry at large.
Our Red Jacket Honorees:
- Challenge us to think differently, act differently, and lead differently
- They are creating new opportunities to make what was once impossible — possible
- They are focused beyond short-term gains and are committed to executing their long-term visions in a tightly regulated and competitive industry
- They have a persistence of vision
- They are truly transforming the life-sciences industry to create better health outcomes for all
- They are inspired leaders for today and tomorrow
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Taren Grom, Editor, at