NORD Rare Diseases and Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit
October 15-16, 2018 in Washington, D.C.
During the 2018 NORD Rare Summit, over 700 leaders from FDA, NIH, industry, patient groups, payers and research institutions will address the New Era of Patient-Focused Innovation. Together, NORD Rare Summit attendees will explore the new and innovative ways in which patients and caregivers are helping drive progress for the rare disease community.
Register today to join rare disease innovators and pioneers at the 2018 NORD Rare Summit to explore:
- the new role of patients and caregivers in helping advance understanding of rare diseases with patient-reported data and real-world evidence
- the hallmarks of patient-centric clinical trials for enhanced recruitment and retention
- the unique partnership between rare disease patients/caregivers and researchers
- what scientific and financial barriers need to be overcome for earlier diagnosis
Why You Should Attend
- Networking With Today’s Rare Disease Innovators
- Cutting-Edge Keynote Speakers
- 6 Breakout Sessions
- Expansive poster session
More info at the event website