Evidera launches OffTheShelf ™ for historic patient data
Learn more about the detailed patient points and associated physician data available from OffTheShelf. View our infographic. http://bit.ly/evidera-offtheshelf
Highlights about OffTheShelf™:
- Understanding the market trends, market behavior, and competition when developing oncology therapies is critical to optimize market access and product uptake
- OffTheShelf™ provides access to oncology and hematology patient chart data in 48 hours from 40+ countries across 25+ indications to give you the insights you need to make informed decisions about your product
- HIPAA and GDPR-compliant, OffTheShelf’s data is sourced from healthcare provider EMR databases and provides more than 100 points per patient
This de-identified data includes
- detailed patient profiles
- diagnosis history
- biomarker testing
- adjuvant/neoadjuvant therapy
- complete line of therapy sequencing
- treatment duration by line
- Data can be used to answer key product-related questions, including
- what are the current treatment patterns for my indication?
- are there gaps within current guidelines?
- what products have recently launched and what is the uptake?
Please complete the form below to let us know what kind of OffTheShelf™ data you need to better understand the market behavior and competition surrounding your oncology/hematology therapy: http://bit.ly/evidera-survey