PharmaVOICE Magazine — April 2016 Issue
The life-sciences industry has always been driven to innovate — from first-in-class medications, biologics, and devices to new products and services — to meet the needs of the patients it serves at every level. In recent years, there has been an increased focus on creating disruption to revolutionize the status quo of R&D, delivery, practice, commercialization, information, and communications around much-needed medicines. This special issue will tap a variety of innovation experts who will provide their insights on a number of topics critical to erupting change, including why some companies are better at innovating than others, strategic and organizational factors that distinguish successful innovators, the importance of the intersection of technology and medicine, as well as:
- Innovation incubators and hubs
- Business models
- Investment and funding
- Drug discovery
- Data management
- Patient services
And much more…
If you would like to participate in this issue, please send a 50 to 100-word response to no more than two of the five questions below as well as a high-resolution, four-color photo to Taren Grom at firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 5, 2016.
1. How can innovation deliver value to an organization?
2. What do you think are the most important ingredients for creating a culture conducive to successful innovation at an organization, and why?
3. What constraints do you believe stop an organization from being innovative, and why?
4. What recent innovations are pushing the boundaries of life sciences, technology, and state-of-the-art care?
5. Is the current era and focus on innovation sustainable for the long term?
If you would like to advertise in this ground-breaking issue, please contact Lisa Banket, Publisher, at 609-730-0196 or –email@example.com or Cathy Tracy at 203-778-1463or firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzanne Besse at 561-465-5102 or email@example.com.