Key Findings in Social Media Benchmarking Report
I was intrigued by some of the findings in the report entitled Social Media in Life Sciences: Adoption and Trends Benchmarking Report, by C3i Healthcare Connections.
Here are some of the key findings.
- The top concern with social media is Measuring Success (Quantifying ROI) – Second-highest concern was Regulatory Compliance
- Visual social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram ranked far lower than Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube
- The most important audience was Healthcare Providers, followed by Caregivers, Patients, and Media – Investors ranked far behind
- Respondents posted the most on Corporate Social Properties, followed by Brand Social Properties
- Respondents primarily use social media for Brand Insights and Public Relations
- More than half the respondents felt that social media was Somewhat Effective, and none felt it was Extremely Effective
This just scratches the surface of the report. Please download it now if you would like to take a deep dive into the findings.